MC&I-RIDGLOK® has put together a certification program to allow you to earn tank insulation continuing education credits.
Our program covers such things as:
- Types of tank insulation, their inherent strengths and weaknesses, and why you would want or need to use one type instead of or in combination with another
- We discuss the design considerations that have gone into the design and manufacturing of the vertical standing seam panel systems
- We even take you through all the steps of installing panels on the shell of a real tank.
- We cover the various roof designs and the ways we deal with expansion & contraction, foot traffic, and ways to flash from the roof to the shell.
- We cover the interior structural connectors and demonstrate why they’re better than the alternatives
- You’ll see how standing seam is hand seamed and how to use electric seamers up and down the side of a tank to make installation fast and easy with superior quality.
- Time for questions and answers
- You’ll receive a booklet covering everything you learned and
- A certificate conveying your Continuing Education credits
- A copy of the installation manual
- A RIDGLOK® branded YETI mug
Lunch will be catered, so we’ll make sure in advance we know how many people are attending and any dietary restrictions in your group.
We’ll also provide you with a list of hotels in either Owensboro, KY, Henderson, KY or Evansville, IN to choose from.
Some people like to schedule their Continuing Education near the weekend, so we can also provide a list of restaurants and local entertainment for your extended stay.
Flights are easy in and out of the Evansville Regional Airport. It’s a modern airport with all the services of larger airports, but without the long lines.
CALL US at (855) RIDGLOK (743-4565) to talk about valuable tank insulation continuing education credits for your team.
If you prefer to learn more online, use our SHORT FORM on the contact page to email us.
And don’t worry. We don’t use your email to put you on our newsletter – you have to intentionally sign up for that.
To learn more about MC&I, the manufacturer of RIDGLOK®, please visit these pages for more information: