As an END-USER, you have concerns specific to your industry. Our tank insulation panel system is used across all industries from cryogenic to hot asphalt tanks and everything in between. The RIDGLOK® system is easily adaptable to every situation. Creative solutions to individual problems is where we shine. If you have a special circumstance, rest assured we’ve either seen it before, or can come up with a way to give you exactly what you need.
END-USERS are also pleased to know how RIDGLOK® competes against conventional tank insulation.
Here are some things you might appreciate about the system:
- It installs much faster, easier, and cheaper with a man-lift and minimal crew rather labor- intensive scaffolding.
- Connections are fast, strong and durable employing a double-fold standing seam and a structural cable/strap system concealed and protected from the effects of weather.
- Minimal cheaper maintenance amounts to periodic checking of caulking at the penetrations. There’s no need to monitor wind and weather vulnerable screw attachments for signs of wallowing or backing out. Nor do you need to schedule periodic maintenance of external tensioning straps as a result of expansion and contraction.
- In typical tank temperature ranges, our polyisocyanurate insulation sheds water directing it away from your tank. This insulation is hydrophobic and won’t wick or hold water next to your tanks.
- High R-Value using polyisocyanurate – One inch of insulation provides an R-value of R 6. Two inches more than doubles that to R 13.1 ! Insulation begins saving you money immediately. Properly designed and installed insulation is ‘greener than trees.’
- It’s long 20+ year lifespan means you have a much lower Total-Cost- of-Ownership.
- Its impressive looks add a clean, sophisticated, and consistent look to your facility. Some users have even used their insulated tanks as large billboards for decals and lighted signs sporting their logos.
- MC&I -the manufacturer of the RIDGKLOK® brand- stands behind every installation. We have rigid installation standards, but if we ever drop the ball or if you experience a manufacturing defect, MC&I will be there to make it right. We don’t just care about our reputation, we care that you’re satisfied with your choice to use RIDGLOK®.